Sun. - Closed
Mon. - Closed
Tues. - noon - 6pm
Wed. - noon - 6pm
Thurs. - noon - 6pm
Fri. - 10am - 4pm
Sat. - Closed
Library Policies & Rules:
1) Cell phone use is not permitted in the library. If you need to make a call please step outside.
2) Loud talking or fighting is not permitted, or you will be asked to leave.
3) Swearing, running and throwing of books/movies is not permitted, you will be asked to leave.
4) Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to stay in the library without an adult present. WE CANNOT PROVIDE BABYSITTING SERVICES.
5) Computer usage is limited to 30 minutes per patron. Please be courteous to those waiting to use the computers.
6) If you are returning items outside of the library's normal hours, they may be left at the City Hall during their normal hours. Please DO NOT leave movies and books on the front porch of the library. They are subject to theft, and damage by weather.
Bluebonnet Festival Parade:
Parade Route - Staging will be done in the Love's parking lot; Line up begins at 9:00 a.m.
Directions - From San Antonio: Take IH35 South and take Natalia Exit 127. Take a right on FM 471, then a left onto SH 132. Festival will be on the right behind the Veteran's Memorial.
From Laredo: Take IH35 North and take Natalia Exit 127. Then take a left onto SH132. Festival will be on the right behind the Veteran's Memorial.
Parking - There will be NO PARKING along FM 471 and SH 132 between the hours of 10 am and 12:30 pm. There is parking along side streets and several parking lots along SH 132 within easy walking distance of the festival grounds.
Natalia Veteran's Memorial Library
501 3rd St.
P.O. Box 270
Natalia, Texas 78059
Natalia Public Library Foundation Website: CLICK HERE
Amy Edge, Librarian
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE ANNUAL BLUEBONNET FESTIVAL ~ CONTACT THE NATALIA PUBLIC LIBRARY FOUNDATION
For Parade Participation Application, Vendor Application or entry into activities/performances of the Bluebonnet Festival, is available on the Natalia Public Library Foundation website.