QUICK LINKS: CITY NEWS:
CURBSIDE BULKY ITEM CLEAN-UP STARTS
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 29, 2016
- Bulky Items must not be placed sooner than 10-days before pickup date. Once trucks have passed your area, they WILL NOT go back for any late placement pickups. Missed pickups caused by late placements or prohibited materials are the property owner’s responsibility, and failure to comply may become a violation.
- Bulky Items must be placed on the ground, curbside, of garbage paying customer’s property. If you are not a current paying garbage customer of the City, you bulky items will not be picked up. No Alleys, No Vacant Lots, and Not placed near fire hydrants, water meters, fences.
- Bulky Items that are ALLOWED and will be picked up:
Old Appliances (Must be drained and tagged by a licensed technician)
Small Home Remodeling Debris (Limit to size no greater than 5x5x5)
Large Stumps/Branches over 4” inches in diameter
- Items that are NOT ALLOWED and WILL NOT be picked up:
Contractor-Construction Materials (Owner’s Responsibility to Dispose of Properly)
- Brush/Small Limbs/Branches WILL NOT be picked up during Bulky Item Clean-Up. Brush, small limbs, and branches are pickup up every 2nd Thursday of every month. You must call City Hall at (830) 663-2926 to be placed on the monthly brush pickup list; only those on the list will be serviced.
haywood park project plans
Any and All individuals wishing to make a donation whether monetary, labor, material, park or playground equipment may contact City Hall at 830-663-2926...anything offered will be greatly appreciated and will be directly applied towards the completion of the Haywood Park. Natalia Community Pride!